Feather Activity

I made a new Tot tray for Michaela that I hope she enjoys. Here are the supplies you need:

Thick Styrofoam
Beads
Feathers that match the beads


Stick the beads in the styrofoam and you are done!
The object is for your Tot to stick the feathers into the matching beads on the Styrofoam board. Note: I originally tried using markers but they don't really write on the Styrofoam very well. Another variation is to use paint. I chose beads because it was simple and I could take them out and still use the Styrofoam for something else.
[signature.jpg]

4 Responses to "Feather Activity"

RockerMom (visit their site)

That looks like such a wonderful activity! I hope she enjoys it.

Our Little Family (visit their site)

Great activity! I have all of those supplies, and I like the idea of using the beads.

Nicole {tired, need sleep} (visit their site)

This is a great activity! I have to do this one with my son. I have some craft feathers from Michaels, but they get little downy bits all over everything when we bring them out. Yours don't look so "fluffy" - where did you get them? Thanks for the great idea!

Amanda (visit their site)

I think I got mine at Wal-mart but I'm not 100% sure. I did see the same ones at Hobby Lobby the other day.