I love the smiles of my Little Man

No reason for this post except I had to show someone the recent pictures of Corbin. He is beginning to have such a sweet personality.

We finally made it back to church after many weeks. It was so good to be there!If you see him he will more then likely be laying like this. He loves, loves, loves to have his hands above his head!


I still can't get over seeing that smile. I can't help but remember being in the ambulance with him after our accident. It was so horrifying to scream and cry at him and still get no response from him. I made a deal with God that if he would just let him cry to get the oxygen I would never get upset when he cried ever again.

I think I've only failed once so far.

[signature.jpg]

1 Thoughts:

Julie (visit their site)

he's a cutie! I love the arms over head picture.