15 Ways to Please your Husband

While I was getting today's prayer from Reviveourhearts.com, I ran across this article by Barbara Rainey. I thought it was very practical. While we are spending time in prayer for our husband, let's do something nice for them as well. This article is just a springboard for ideas. Maybe you have something else that pleases your husband.

15 Ways to Please Your Husband
by Barbara Rainey
Romans 15:2-3 tells us, "Let each of us please his neighbor for his good, to his edification. For even Christ did not please Himself . . ." Who is your closest neighbor?
Your husband. How can you edify (build, improve) your mate and thereby enhance his self-worth? By discovering—and doing—what pleases him.
If you are creative, pleasing your mate may be a natural part of your personality. But a less creative person may need some coaching in becoming a partner pleaser. And all of us need an occasional cue card to remind us to reach out. Here are a few ideas:
1. Write him a letter and send it to his office, or put a love note in his lunchbox or briefcase.
2. Prepare his favorite meal.
3. Arrange an evening out for just the two of you.
4. Wear his favorite dress with your hair done the way he likes it.
5. Purchase something small and frivolous for him that he won't buy himself.
6. Give him a nicely framed picture of yourself, or of you and the children, for his office.
7. Surprise him with an all-expense-paid trip to do something he likes, such as golf, fishing, or hunting trip.
8. Put the children to bed early and prepare a candlelight dinner.
9. Do something that especially pleased him when you were dating.
10. Read Scriptures and pray with him regularly.
11. Take walks together.
12. Keep your junk out of the garage.
13. Greet your husband warmly after work.
14. Wear his favorite negligee or buy a new nightgown to add sizzle to your evening attire.
15. Clean out the car for him.
Sometimes the smallest gestures can make the biggest difference in your marriage.
Pick out something you haven't tried before; don't give complacency a foothold in your marriage relationship.
© Real FamilyLife. Used by permission. www.ReviveOurHearts.com Info@ReviveOurHearts.com


What can you do today that will please your husband?
A small gesture of kindness can mean the world to him!

8 Responses to "15 Ways to Please your Husband"

Anonymous (visit their site)

I AM MRS BOSE FROM UK I HAVE LIVE WITH MY HUSBAND FOR THE PAST ONE YEAR BEFORE SOMETHING HAPPENED AND WE BROKE UP AND I WAS VERY SAD AND I WAS LOOKING FOR HELP SO I WENT INTO INTERNET WERE I FOUND ONE IMOMOHSPELLTEMPLE AND HE TOLD ME THAT HE CAN HELP ME WITH MY PROBLEM I NEVER BELIEVE BECAUSE I HAVE HAD ABOUT SCAM IN INTERNET UNTIL HE CAST THE SPELL AND RIGHT MY HUSBAND AND I ARE TOGETHER ONCE AGAIN AND LIVING HAPPY AND TOLD THE MAN THAT I WILL GET HIM MORE GOOD PEOPLE THAT WHAT HE LIKE PEOPLE DOING FOR HIM AFTER THE SPELL THANKS YOU CAN CONTACT HIM THROUGH THESE EMAIL ADDRESS:imomohspelltemple@yahoo.com

THANKS FOR HELPING ME SIR...

Anonymous (visit their site)

Thank you thank you DR IMOMOH for what you have just done, for helping me getting my husband who left me with two kids years ago to me I thank you so much the great ogodomi of imomohspelltemple@hotmail.com for Bringing back my family i am great full and will always be if you also Need his help his email (imomohspelltemple@hotmail.com ) My name is elen jones I am from spain i want to share my happiness with the general public of what DR imomoh of india but now in africa has done for me in the last few weeks i was once in love this guy called McCarty we in love with each other until traveled out of my state for two year and we promise ourselves to be together forever, but before return from my journey he where now having another lover when i try to come back to he. He told me i should go away i love him so much that i could not let he go just like that then i told a friend about it and she advice me and recommend this man imomoh for me when i visit he at imomohspelltemple@hotmail.com he only ask me to buy some items for sacrifices to help me get my ex back and he actually did it and it work well and today I am happy with incase any one is out there with same problem or any kind I advice he or she to contact this man today at imomohspelltemple@hotmail.com and with what he did for me I believe he can also help you thank once again Dr Imomoh

Anonymous (visit their site)

MY IS Rose Clinton i am from UK and i am a married woman with an husband a some lovely kids and i am a successful worker a my company were i work and i am here to share a good work for a great spell caster of help in my time of needs and he is these Dr imomohspelltemple@gmail.com is a man who treat everyone like their is own children and he his so understanding and kind,and not at all a SCAM!and i had some problems with my husband and he left me and my kids and left with nothing and i cried all day and i was a woman who never believe in anything spell caster because i used to hear different story about them and their SCAM activities and i was so badly hurt by my husband and one day in my office i was crying the problems affected me at my place of work and a very good friend of me,walk into my office and meant me crying and ask why i explained everything to her and she laugh and ask why are you laughing she said she have also been through that same problem by her husband and she introduce me to a spell caster name Dr (imomohspelltemple@gmail.com)and after everything he ask me to do i have did then,o my greatest surprise three days later my husband was out side my house crying for forgiveness to take him back,we are now stronger than ever before,we are now strong family and i thank this kind man this his contact email.imomohspelltemple@gmail.com

Anonymous (visit their site)


I m ANGELINA from RUSSIA,My ex lover now [husband] is back and we are happily married with kids and i m here to gave thanks and appreciation to Dr MAXI the spell caster of maxispelltemple@yahoo.com for all the time He stood by me,for all the truth He make me see,for all the happiness He brought into my life,for all the wrongs He make right,for every of my dreams He make come through and for the help i found in Him,i am grateful and thankful unto Him,He was the one that helped me all,He never let me fall,He was the one that saw me through it all,He was .my source of strength when i was weak,He was my voice when i couldn`t speak,He was my eyes when i couldn`t see,He saw the pain wasn`t good for me,He lifted me were i couldn`t reach,i m everything i m today because You helped me,i m so happy my husband is back in my life at last,His email is maxispelltemple@yahoo.com,A temple were sorrows are dropped and happiness is gain in return.

Anonymous (visit their site)

hello my name is blessing and am very happy i want to post on this forum on how a great spell caster helped me out his name is alhaji abubakar of abubakartempleoflove@yahoo.com i know there are women like me out there who are experiencing this kind of problem i am here to tell you to search no further as the answer is here if ther are up to five spellcasters like him this world would be a better place, my husband with whom i have been married for six years with two kids left me and my kids and we were really suffering i was running up and down i contacted many spell casters until a friend of mine introduced me to a spell caster called alhaji abubakar of abubakartempleoflove@yahoo.com i contacted and he told me things that made me surprised and he told me sincerely that he can cast a spell that will work in less than three days he casted the spell on tuesday and by wednesday my husband came back to me i will continue to speak of him to the world as he treat everybody like his child,, he told me he can also cast love spell, lotto spells, contract winning spell, promotion in office spell, and so on so contact him now on his email abubakartempleoflove@yahoo.com hope he help you out too,, thank you great father once again here is his mail abubakartempleoflove@yahoo.com..

Anonymous (visit their site)

The spell caster who helped me to get my lover back,(igberasespelltemple@yahoo.com) I looked so surprised,cried out loudly,wiped day and night, have sleepless night severally, thinking that i have lost Avila Rudy my lover, my boyfriend,my soul mate,forever after 2years of Relationship, but it all come to me as a dream that i was still able to be with him and he is with me for good, for love, for care,and i am so happy, and i thank the powerful spell caster who helped me out in getting and achieving these great joy and happiness,Dr Igberase of igberasespelltemple@yahoo.com,indeed Dr you are powerful,although i doubted these at first stage but you still make it real to me and i am happy today and i say thanks be to you and i promised to always share your good and how powerful you are around the world and in the internet,Dr Igberase is a good and helping spell caster who help to get Ex lover or lost Husband, if you need a spell caster that can help you with your lost lovers Kindly email Dr Igberase on his email.(igberasespelltemple@yahoo.com) thanks so much Dr for your help and wonderful thing you have done for me,yours Daughter, Alicia Weaver From Alabama United State Of America

Olivia P (visit their site)

An amazing testimony on a spell caster who brought my husband back to me..

My name is Olivia Phimzile,i live in Kansas,USA,and I'm happily married to

a lovely and caring husband ,with two kids.A very big problem occurred in

my family seven months ago,between me and my husband .so terrible that he

took the case to court for a divorce.he said that he never wanted to stay

with me again,and that he didn't love me anymore.So he packed out of the

house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all

my possible means to get him back,after much begging,but all to no

avail.and he confirmed it that he has made his decision,and he never wanted

to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an

old friend of mine who asked of my husband .So i explained every thing to

him,so he told me that the only way i can get my husband back,is to visit a

spell caster,because it has really worked for him too.So i never believed

in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow his advice. Then he gave

me the email address of the spell caster whom he visited.

{tanasiajobs210@gmail.com}. So the next morning,i sent a mail to the

address he gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my

husband back the next day.What an amazing statement!! I never believed,so

she spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next

morning, So surprisingly, my husband who didn't call me for the past seven

{7}months,gave me a call to inform me that he was coming back.So Amazing!!

So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he

apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and my children.

Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were

before,by the help of a spell caster. So, i will advice you out there to

kindly visit the same email tanasiajobs210@gmail.com,if you are in any

condition like this,or you have any problem related to "bringing your ex

back. So thanks to the Dr Tansia for bringing back my husband ,and brought

great joy to my family once again. {tanasiajobs210@gmail.com}, Thanks

dodo (visit their site)




An amazing testimony on a spell caster who brought my wife back to me.. My name is Dani Santo,i live in United Kngdom,and I'm happily married to a lovely and caring wife,with two kids.A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my wife.so terrible that she took the case to court for a divorce.she said that she never wanted to stay with me again,and that she didn't love me anymore.So she packed out of my house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get her back,after much begging,but all to no avail.and she confirmed it that she has made her decision,and she never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my wife.So i explained every thing to her,so she told me that the only way i can get my wife back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for her too.So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow her advice. Then she gave me the email address of the spell caster whom she visited.{miladisolutionhome@gmail.com}. So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address she gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my wife back the next day.What an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my wife who didn't call me for the past seven {7}months,gave me a call to inform me that she was coming back.So Amazing!! So that was how she came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and she apologized for her mistake,and for the pain she caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster. So, i will advice you out there to kindly visit the same website {miladisolutionhome@gmail.com},if">{miladisolutionhome@gmail.com},if you are in any condition like this,or you have any problem related to "bringing your ex back. So thanks to the Dr miladi for bringing back my wife,and brought great joy to my family once again. {miladisolutionhome@gmail.com} or call +2348150270343, Thanks..