Day 2- Relationship with God

Day 1 is over. I have to admit that I have already failed! I did pray for him today but I said something negative to him. I made a harsh remark about a pair of earrings that he has that I do not like. Immediately I wanted to take it back but once something is out of your mouth it can't go back. I did, however, apologize to him in front of the same people I made the comment. I said it in a joking matter, but it was still wrong. I am trying to be careful about the small comments that don't seem to matter but really cut him down little by little. Today I will try to do better.

Here is the prayer for today:
Pray that your husband’s relationship with God and His Word will bear fruit in his life. Pray that he will be a man of wisdom and understanding, fearing the Lord. (Prov. 3:7, 9:10; Ps. 112:1)

Remember, if you cannot join us on the web, you can print of the full challenge from Reviveourhearts.com or just click here. The important thing to do is pray for your husband!

How did you do yesterday?

0 Responses to "Day 2- Relationship with God"