Day 29-Spiritual Gifts

We are approaching the final days of our 31 Day Challenge. Personally, it has been a challenge some days to stay positive and to be honest, I have failed a few days. However, I do know this has made me so much more aware of the way I interact with my hubby. I can't wait to share with you what has been happening in our family. It is such an exciting time. I'll wait to share until after our 31 day challenge. I think some of this has a direct correlation with my time in prayer for Chris.

Try to think about how this has changed your heart and/or your marriage so we can share with each other at the end of the challenge. I'm excited to see what God has done for you as well.

Prayer:
Pray that your husband will surrender his time and talents to the Lord. Pray that his spiritual gifts will be manifest in his career, at church, and in your home. (Eph. 5:15-16; 1 Cor. 12:4, 7)

0 Responses to "Day 29-Spiritual Gifts"