Day 9-Handling Finances

Good morning!! Sorry this post is a little later into the day then I would have liked. I don't know how the morning got away from me.

I just want to tell you all that I am so excited for a new day. Do you sometimes feel like you just couldn't do anything right for God? I felt like that yesterday, but praise God it's a new morning. I feel like I have been in a valley for the last couple of days, but I can begin to see how to climb the hill once again.

There is mercy if we mess up the challenge. Strive for perfection, but remember if you stubble God will pick you up!

Prayer:
Pray that your husband handle finances wisely, will have discernment concerning budgeting and investments, and will be a good steward of his money in regard to giving to the Lord’s work. Pray that money will not become a source of discord in your family. (Prov. 23:4-5; Rom. 12:13; Heb. 13:5)

0 Responses to "Day 9-Handling Finances"