Day 22- Forgiveness

Prayer:
Pray that your husband will practice forgiveness in your relationship and with others. Pray that he will recognize any roots of bitterness, and yield any resentment and unforgiving attitudes to the Lord. (Eph. 4:32; Heb. 12:15)

Ouch! Does God ever use something intended for someone else to speak to you? I just had one of those moments. In praying for Chris, I realized I need to pray that prayer for myself. It would be impossible to pray that Chris would always forgive me, if I am neglecting to extend the same grace to him. Thanks God!

1 Thoughts:

gmd1206 (visit their site)

I had this same realization with yesterday's prayer. Actually several have spoken to me in this manner, but yesterday's was EXACTLY what I need. Therefore, I probably spent more time praying that one for myself!

I am so thankful for your encouraging words and actions in my life. Thank you for continuing to press on for His glory!