Day 15- Friendship

Sorry I didn't write this morning. I stayed home from work with Michaela today and I guess I got carried away with being a stay at home mommy for the day. That is not a bad thing though. I hope all blogging Mommies don't get to caught up in the cyber world that they neglect their real life. I know it can be a temptation. Let's remember to keep everything in perspective!

Prayer:
Pray that your husband will choose his friends wisely. Pray that God will bring him men who will encourage his accountability before God, and will not lead him into sin. (Prov. 13:20; Prov. 27:17)

1 Thoughts:

Christie (visit their site)

"I hope all blogging Mommies don't get to caught up in the cyber world that they neglect their real life. I know it can be a temptation. Let's remember to keep everything in perspective!"
Amanda - thanks for the reminer that all we "bloggy" moms need to remember! :) It's hard to keep everything in focus sometimes. I'm enjoying reading through your 31 days of praise so far! :)