Day 7- Safeguard his Heart

I hope you all are doing well with this challenge. Can I just say that the word "challenge" is the perfect word for this?! It really has been a challenge to do this correctly but I have to stop and wonder why. I can't say that it is because my husband isn't the man the I think he needs to be or that there is sin in my husbands life. I think that it has a lot more to do with my sin, not his. God wants me to look into my own life and confess my sins. I need to repent of my sins and try to walk closer to God. Only then will I be able to be the woman I need to be for God and my husband. I can't take out the speck in his eye when there is a log in my own.

Today's prayer:

Pray that your husband will safeguard his heart against inappropriate relationships with the opposite sex. Pray that his heart will be pure and undivided in his commitment to you. (Prov. 6:23-24, 26; Rom. 13:14)

0 Responses to "Day 7- Safeguard his Heart"