Great Deal- Rite Aid

I don't wear make-up that much and part of the reason is that I just can't bring myself to spend that much money on makeup. But today at Rite Aid I got a great deal that you just can't pass up.

All of their Cover Girl make up is Buy One Get One Free. That is pretty cool, but if you have the paper from this past Sunday, there are coupons inside the Proctor and Gamble section for Cover Girl Makeup. There are 4 coupons: (2) $1.00 off any product, $2.50 off any 2 products and Buy any 3 Products and get FREE blush. Thankfully, I had 2 sets of these coupons so I had double the amount of coupons.

I got $50.22 worth of Makeup for only $14.01!
(I could have spent $3 less but I splurged on better mascara.)

Sale ends of Saturday, May 10.

2 Responses to "Great Deal- Rite Aid"

Anonymous (visit their site)

Wow! That's super thrifty. I'm impressed with figuring out the coupons!

Amanda (visit their site)

If only you had a Rite Aid in Germany! :)